On this guide you will find:
- Search Cinahl Plus with Fulltext
- Search Medline with Fulltext (coming soon)
- Search Cochrane (coming soon)
- Search PubMed & PubMed Central (coming soon)
- Search Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (coming soon)
- Search HAPI (Health and Psychosocial Instruments) (coming soon)
- Search PsycInfo (coming soon)
- Use Harrison's Online (coming soon)
Searching for Books & Media
Search for books, DVDs, etc in the APU library catalog:
Library of Congress Subject Classification Headings
Suggest a Website
Do you know of a website that you think should be included on this guide? Send it to me!
Welcome to the Health Sciences Research Guide!
Do you know how to use the health sciences databases like CINHAL, Medline, or Cochrane? This guide will help you figure these databases plus more out from simple keyword searching to subject searching and locating fulltext. We've also included search tips to help you with your searches. This guide is a starting point for your research in the areas of nursing, physical therapy, and other health professions.
Good luck! - Denise
APU Library Resources:
Finding & Evaluating Health Information on the Web
Assistant Professor; Technical Services Librarian
Hugh & Hazel Darling Library #210
701 E. Foothill Blvd.
Azusa, CA 91702